Acer today announced the Iconia B1-A71 tablet targeted at young or new users.
At 7 inches - the same size as a standard book page - the display is comfortable for e-reading, web browsing, playing games and watching videos. The Iconia B1 is feather-light 320 grams, making it one of the lightest 7-inch tablets in the market.
The tablet combines a 1.2GHz dual-core processor with Android?s Jelly Bean operating system, a 7-inch WSVGA (1,024 x 600) capacitive display, a front-facing camera.
The entry-level tablet will be available with 8GB memory onboard with the option to expand via microSD slot and its starting price will be less than $150.
Acer Iconia B1-A71
- Android Jelly Bean operating system
- Mediatek dual-core 1.2GHz processor (MTK 8317T)
- 7-inch diagonal WSVGA capacitive multitouch screen with 1,024 x 600 resolution display
- 8GB1 of internal storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0
- 3.5mm headset/headphone/microphone jack
- internal speaker
- microSD expansion slot with up to 32GB support
- front-facing 0.3-megapixel webcam
- Rechargeable 2,710 mAh battery
- micro-USB (charging and PC connect) with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 197.4 mm x 128.5 mm x 11.3 mm
- Weight: 320 g