NTI has made available NTI Pocket Ninja, an easy app designed specifically to safeguard personal data stored on a USB pen drive.
NTI Pocket Ninja decrypts the data stored on USB flash drives using 256-bit encryption. The app is also
stored in a hidden partition on the drive, putting your data out of sight and out of mind.
NTI Pocket Ninja's Key Features include:
- Creates public and private hidden partitions on a USB Pen Drive
- 256-Bit AES Encryption (FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certified)
- Private partition is encrypted and password protected, public partition is fully sharable
- User selects the amount of storage pace for each partition
- Supports all USB pen drive formats
- Automatically detects and prompts for a password when the USB pen drive is plugged in
- Set a password hint just in case
- Change password easily
Designed for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP. NTI Pocket Ninja is available now to download at NTI's online store for $0.99.