BioShock Infinite launches tomorrow and Nvidia is already offering the new GeForce 314.22 Game Ready drivers.
These drivers are Microsoft WHQL-certified and available for download on GeForce.com
Nvidia claims that the optimized for 'BioShock Infinite' drivres offer GeForce users performance increases of up to 41 percent.
Also, with a single click in GeForce Experience, gamers can optimize the image quality in BioShock Infinite and have it instantly tuned to the capability of their PC?s hardware.
GeForce 314.22 drivers also offer other significant performance increases in other current games - 71% in Tomb Raider, single-GPU and SLI performance improvements of up to 30% in Civilization V, 22% in Sniper Elite V2, and 12% in Sleeping Dogs.
Other 314.22 WHQL Highlights
New & Updated SLI Profiles
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter - Added DirectX 9 SLI profile
- Resident Evil 6 - Updated SLI profile
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army - Added DirectX 11 SLI profile
New & Updated 3D Vision Profiles
- Brutal Legend - Rated Good
- MUD - Rated Good
- Tomb Raider - Updated Rating To Good
NVIDIA Control Panel Enhancements
- BioShock Infinite - Added NVIDIA Control Panel Ambient Occlusion support