AT&T and LG Electronics bring the 5.5-inch, full HD LG Optimus G Pro smartphone in the U.S, available for $199.99 with a two-year service agreement beginning May 10.
The LG Optimus G Pro comes packed with a high-performance features backed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.7GHz quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM. The LTE phone has a 5.5-inch, 1920 X 1080 Full HD IPS display (400ppi), a 13 MP Full HD rear-facing camera and 2.1 MP Full HD front-facing camera.
With Dual Recording, users capture moments from both sides of life, all simultaneously on a single screen. The combination of the quad-core processor and the 13 MP video camera lets you zoom in tight on the finest of details when viewing your recordings and helps maintain video playback quality and image resolution.
QuickRemote is a universal remote application that utilizes the built-in Infrared (IR) sensor, turns the device into a Universal Remote Control for use with compatible TVs, Blu-Ray players, cable provider set-top boxes and more.
With VuTalk, users can draw and share notes in real time between compatible devices. Using QSlide 2.0, you can also overlay up to two application windows on an existing open application, adjusting size and transparency as needed, for convenient multitasking. QuickMemo lets you take screenshots and add personalized notes, drawings and messages, then share them via social media, text or email.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor with 2 GB RAM
- Expansive 5.5" 1080p Full HD IPS Screen (400 ppi resolution)
- Long-Lasting 3,140 mAh Battery
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Advanced 13 MP Full HD Camera with Dual Recording
- 2.1 MP Full HD Front-Facing Camera for Dual Recording and Video Conferencing
- Visually and Audibly Collaborate in Real Time with VuTalk
- QSlide 2.0 for Advanced and Convenient Multitasking
- Audio Zoom to enhance audio quality during video capture by focusing audio mics on the video target
- QuickRemote for Universal Remote Control
- Pocketable Ergonomic Design with Narrow Bezel
- Internal Storage: 32 GB on-board, support for up to 64 GB of expandable memory for a total of 96 GB
- Bluetooth Version 4.0
Beginning today, AT&T's customers who trade in their recent model smartphone to AT&T may be eligible to receive at least $100 credit toward the purchase of a new smartphone, including the LG Optimus G Pro. LG_Optimus_Pro_japan_small.jpg