SanDisk is enhancing its solid state drive (SSD) line-up for businesses with the addition of the SanDisk X210 SSD, a SATA-based SSD designed for decision-makers looking to maximize data center performance or enhance the responsiveness of PCs and notebooks.
The new SSD is available now through SanDisk?s SSD hardware and software sales channel, the SanDisk Commercial Business Channel.
The X210 SSD is optimized for businesses that prioritize fast access to data, such as search engine and cloud storage providers and streaming media companies. When used in micro- and entry-level servers in data centers, the SSD offers responsive and sustainable performance in read-intensive environments, and reduces I/O bottlenecks.
Available in large quantities through the SanDisk Commercial Business Channel, the 2.5-inch X210 SSD integrates into desktops and notebooks.
SanDisk X210 SSD Highlights:
- Provides up to 512GB of storage.
- Offers up to 505MB/sec sequential read and up to 470MB/sec sequential write speeds.
- Features automated power management, including DEVSLP capability.
- Built on SanDisk's 19 nanometer (nm) manufacturing process technology.
- Features the company's proprietary tiered system architecture, which includes the exclusive nCache acceleration technology (the same technology that is included in the SanDisk Extreme II SSD).