Thermaltake today introduced the Massive SP, a new laptop cooling pad from its Massive series.
The Massive SP combines built-in speakers, ergonomic design and is built with 14cm LED fan at the bottom.
The pad features a dual speaker system with speakers on both side of the cooling pad. Turn on and off volume buttons are placed on right side; on/off controlling knob for the fan is found on the left to adjust the fan speed.
In addition, Massive SP also equipped with 2 USB2.0 ports for easy additional USB devices, and duct in both front and rear of the notebook cooler allows user to run and organize the cables more conveniently.
The pad supports laptops up to 17-inch laptops.
- P/N: CL-N003-PL14BL-A
- Compatibility: For 10"~ 17" Notebook
- Dimension: 387 x 282 x 57 mm
- Fan Dimension: 140 x 140 x 18 mm
- Weight: 950g
- Color: Black
- Material: Mesh + Plastic
- Rated Current: 0.27A
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Fan Speed: 800~1300 R.P.M
- Noise: 29 dBA
- Air Flow: 54.11 CFM
- Air Pressure: 1.37 mm-H2O
- Resonant frequency: FO 150 Hz ± 20%
- Frequency Response: FO~20 KHz