Today Dell has announced a new laptop in their mobile workstation lineup: the 15” class Dell Precision M3800. The device combines workstation capabilities with an ultra-high resolution screen with five
finger multi-touch, all in a thin-and-light form-factor.
Here are some specs and highlights:
- OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Thickness: 18mm (0.7”)
- Weight: 1.88 kg (4.15 lb)
- Processor: 4th generation Intel Core i7-4702HQ, up to 3.2 GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA Quado K1100M, 2GB GDDR5 memory
- Display: 15.6” diagonal, 3200 x 1800 resolution, multi-touch
- Available dual storage (one 2.5” drive, one mini-card mSATA storage device)
M3800 is both light and durable thanks to the aluminum frame, carbon
fiber chassis, and Gorilla Glass display. On top of this, the M3800 has a
claimed battery life of more than 10 hours. The M3800 will also be able
to drive multiple external displays when used with the optional USB 3.0
Dell has announced that the M3800 will be available worldwide on November 14.