|Last 7 Days News :
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
LG E985T TD-LTE Smartphone Debuts In China
LG Electronics will enter the biggest Time Division-Long Term Evolution (TD-LTE) market with the introduction of its LG-E985T smartphone through China Mobile starting from this week.
China Mobile is the world?s largest mobile operator with nearly 750 million subscribers.
The LG-E985T is equipped with a 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, a 2,940mAh battery and a 13MP camera. It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS display at 400ppia nd supports dual modes ? TD-LTE and FDD-LTE.
- Chipset: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080, 400ppi)
- Memory: 2GB DDR RAM / 16GB / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 2,940mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
- Colors: Indigo Black, Luna White