Kingmax has upgraded its KINGMAX PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC memory card to offer speeds high enough to cope with write and playback of ultra-high definition 4K2K video.
Kingmax says that the upgraded memory cards are faster than the UHS-I Speed Class 3 specification, which requires a write speed higher than 30MB/s. The company quotes up to 90MB/s for read and up to 40MB/s for write.
The PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC memory card is compatible with SDHC and SDXC devices, and currently comes in 32GB and 64GB capacities. Kingmax is also set to release 128GB and 256GB versions soon.
- Support UHS-I Speed Class 3 (Write speed > 30MB/s)
- SDA Standard 3.0
- Provides sufficient bandwidth to record and playback 4K2K videos
- Applicable for Full HD (1080p), Ultra HD (2160p) and 3D video accessing
- Speed: Read-Up to 90MB/s; Write-Up to 40MB/s
- File format: exFAT (SDXC); FAT32 (SDHC)
- Supports CPRM, ECC, wear leveling technologies and etc.
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
- Compatible: With SDHC&SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC devices/readers
- Operating Temp.: -25~ 85 C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Warranty: 5 Years