Samsung has made available in the U.S. its first standalone zero client desktop, the NX-N2-T, a VDI device that enables businesses to secure their desktop endpoints with built-in PColP technology.
The Samsung NX-N2-T Zero Client Desktop features built-in PCoIP technology from Teradici that enables users to connect to their organization?s VMware business cloud. The PCoIP zero client processor is used to reduce the desktop attack surface while almost eliminating the need for client-side administration, since most software is remote.
Equipped with the latest Teradici chipset (Tera2), the NX-N2-T Desktop delivers up to five times the VDI pixel performance over the previous generation processor. It provides stronger security with AES 256-bit encryption and requires less power consumption. Using the included detachable stand, the NX-N2-T can be VESA mounted to a wall, the back of a monitor or hidden under a desk.
In addition to the NX-N2-T Desktop, Samsung?s Zero Client lineup features the NB-NH stand and NC Series displays. The NB-NH transforms business monitors into VDI access devices by integrating the latest VDI endpoint technology into the base of the monitor stand.
The NX-N2-T Zero-Client Desktop is now available with MAP price of $298.
- Chipset: Teradici Tera2321 (Tera2)
- RAM: 512MB DDR3
- VDI Cerifications: VMware View 5.1 Pending
- Ethernet: Realtek RTL8211E 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Resolution: Single Display Port: 2560 x 1600
- Single DVI: 1920x1200 (2560 x 1600 w/Splitter)
- Dual Display Port + DVI: 1920 x 1200
- Without Stand: Horizontal: 5.9" x 1.2" x 5.1"
- Vertical: 1.2" x 5.9" x 5.1"Weight: 15 oz.
- Software: VMware View or VMware Horizon View (Host Environment)
- Typical < 7W
- Maximum < 30W
- Stand-by <1W
- Display Output: 1.2 OUT
- 1x Mic
- 1x Headphone
- USB: 2.0 x 6 (4 Front, 2 Back)
- 1x RJ45
- User Manual
- Power Cord / Adapter
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty Card