GoPro is making capturing and sharing on-the-go content more accessible with the release of its new Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled HERO+ camera, priced at $199.
The HERO+ is waterproof and mountable as well as compatible with GoPro's array of mounts and accessories. It captures 1080p60 and 720p60 video and 8MP single, Time Lapse and Burst photos. HERO+ most notably features Wi-Fi which allows it to connect with GoPro's mobile app and benefit from tools such as a Trim & Share feature that allows the user to quickly create and share short video clips across social media channels.
HERO+ rounds out a 2015 GoPro lineup that now boasts the new and small HERO4 Session at a more accessible price of $299.99 MSRP.
HERO+ will be available at authorized retailers around the world and on GoPro.com beginning October 4, 2015. Key features include:
- 1080p60 and 720p60 video
- 8MP photos with Single, Time Lapse and 5 Photos-per-Second Burst modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connect to GoPro App and Smart Remote
- Rugged and waterproof to 131' (40m)
- Integrated camera + housing design
- QuikCapture enables power-up and recording start with the press of a single button
- HiLight Tag lets you mark key moments while recording
- SuperView captures wide-angle field of view
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance
- Built-in microphone
- Wearable and Mountable, Compatible with GoPro's vast array of mounts and accessories