|Last 7 Days News :
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Samsung And De GRISOGONO Unveil The Luxurius Baselworld Gear S2 Smartwatch
The result of Samsung's latest fashion collaboration with the glamorous jewelry and watchmaker brand de GRISOGONO is the Samsung Gear S2 by de GRISOGONO – a limited-edition jewelry watch designed and sculpted in gold and precious jewels.
The Samsung Gear S2 by de GRISOGONO channels inspiration from traditional jewelry and watchmaking. The smartwatch is transformed into smart fashion with rose gold, over 100 black and white diamonds and a bracelet studded with de GRISOGONO’s signature galuchat. The diamond-set gold bezel turns freely around the dial, allowing consumers to access the Gear S2’s library of applications and features, including notifications, activity logs.
The Samsung Gear S2 by de GRISOGONO will be debuted at Baselworld 2016. This limited-edition smartwatch will be available for purchase starting this summer through both Samsung and de GRISOGONO’s retail channels.
Samsung Gear S2 by de GRISOGONO:
- Case: 41 mm, rose gold set with 56 white diamonds (approx. 1.2 cts), black DLC-coated stainless steel set with 71 black diamonds (approx.. 1.8 cts)
- Watch faces:
- A two-hand dial with dual-time display complete with day/night indicator at 3 o’clock, day-date indicator at 6 o’clock and small seconds at 9 o’clock.
- A two-hand dial with a central seconds counter, a power-reserve indicator at 4 o’clock and a moon phase at 8 o’clock.
- Strap: Black Galuchat
- Triple folding clasp: Black DLC-coated stainless steel
- Display: 1.2", Circular Super AMOLED, 360×360, 302ppi
- Memory: 4GB Internal Memory / RAM: 512MB
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer
- Wireless Charging
- 250mAh Li-ion
- Typical Usage 2~3days