Mozilla has added features to Firefox for iOS to protect your security.
The Firefox Password Manager securely stores and autofills your usernames and passwords across sites you visit. Firefox for iOS now lets you add a 4-digit passcode to the Password Manager to keep your information more secure while helping you browse faster without slowing down to retype login details. With this feature, if your phone somehow ends up out of your hands, your passwords have an extra layer of protection.
On all iOS devices where Touch ID is currently available, you can use your fingerprint to access saved logins.
Firefox for iOS v3.0 also offers the following updates:
- Improved the browser handling of links to Apple Maps and many third-party applications like Twitter
- Support deletion of default suggested sites
- Use Alexa top 5 sites as default suggested tiles for new users
- Include default domains for inline autocompletion
- Touch ID/Passcode support for password manager
- Danish [da] locale added