HMD Global, which owns the right of manufacturing and selling Nokia-branded phones, on Tuesday announced the Nokia 2 at Euro 99.
The enw smartphone packs 4100mAh battery that offers two-day life, the company says. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 quad-core chipset and features 5-inch 1280x720 LCD display with stock Android Nougat operating system, which will be upgraded to latest Android Oreo OS in the future.
The device also houses an 8MP rear camera with automatic scene detection and auto focus (AF) and 5MP selfie camera.
It has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 128GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. it also has a built-in headphone jack and comes in three colors; pewter/black, pewter/white, and copper/black.
The Nokia 2 will retail next month for around Euro 99 globally.
- Colors: Pewter / Black, Pewter / White, Copper / Black
- Size 143.5 x 71.3 x 9.30 mm
- Network speed LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL
- Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM/(RDS)
- Operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 212, Quad-core up to 1.3Ghz
- RAM 1 GB LPPDDR 3
- Internal memory 8 GB
- MicroSD card slot Support for up to 128 GB
- Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Speakers Single speaker
- Display 5.0" HD LTPS LCD In-Cell Touch
- Resolution 1280 x 720
- Contrast ratio 1:1300
- Material Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Primary camera 8MP AF, LED flash
- Front-facing camera 5MP FF
- Cable type MicroUSB (USB 2.0)
- SIM 2 Nano-SIM + 1 MicroSD card slot (DualSIM) / Nano-SIM + 1 MicroSD card slot (SingleSIM)
- Sensors Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass
- Battery type Integrated 4100 mAh battery
- Drip protection (IP52)