|Last 7 Days News :
Wednesday, June 06, 2018
New moto z3 play Smartphone Released
The new moto z3 play continues the moto z legacy adding next level edge-to-edge display into Motorola design and puts AI at your fingertips with dual depth-sensing smart cameras and smarter contextual computing.
Motorola's modular technology transforms the moto z3 play. You can print Polaroid photos straight from your phone in seconds, project a 70" screen wherever you are or tap a personal assistant for music, news, questions and more. And all moto mods work with the new moto z3 play.
The smartphone is made entirely from Corning Gorilla Glass and lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum. It has 13 percent more screen area and more pixels per inch than the last generation within the same device dimensions. It comes with a 6" Full HD Super AMOLED display, a fingerprint sensor mounted on the side, along with a simple gesture-based One Button Nav bar at the bottom.
The device is equipped with dual 12MP and 5MP AI-powered cameras, a first for moto z3 play. You can get creative with the depth-sensing AI camera's new photo features, including Cinemagraphs. With Google Lens built right in, the moto z3 play's smart camera allows you to augment your world by recognizing objects so you can search and shop better, interact with text, and learn more about landmarks you visit. The smart camera adds Cinemagraphs for a creative touch to your photos by freezing a moment in a video while keeping part of the shot animated - a combination of video and photo. And for selfies, all you have to do is select portrait mode and the moto z3 play's 8MP front camera takes care of the rest.
The moto z3 play is pwoered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. For voice interactions, the smartphone is featuring four microphones and low power natural language processing in order to pick up your voice even when you're not holding your phone or in a noisy environment.
moto z3 play comes with all the Moto Experiences, including Moto Display and Moto Actions. They let you access phone functionality at the right time. Before you go to bed, night display automatically adjusts your screen to warmer tones to help you sleep. Need to snap a picture? Just twist your wrist to open the camera. Need extra light? Turn on the flashlight with a simple chop-chop motion. Take a screenshot using quick screenshot capture with an easy three finger gesture.
Customizing your smartphone to match your needs is more accessible thanks to moto z3 play + moto mod bundles. Whether you're looking for more power - up to 40 hours of combined battery life when you attach a Moto Power Pack - or entertainment on the go, moto mod bundles have you covered.
The moto z3 play will be available in Brazil today starting at R$ 2,299, and will roll out globally starting this month.
The new moto z3 play will be available this summer in the U.S. at Sprint and U.S. Cellular. The moto z3 play will also be available universally unlocked at retailers. At retail, the moto z3 play will be bundled with a battery moto mod for $499. The new moto z3 play will be available this summer in Canada at Videotron, Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, MTS, and SaskTel.
- Operating system: Android 8.1, Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with a 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and 850 MHz Adreno 509 GPU
- Memory (RAM):4 GB
- Internal storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- Expandable storage Up to 2 TB microSD
- Security: Fingerprint reader, face unlock
- Sensors: Fingerprint reader, accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, proximity, magnetometer (compass), ultrasonic
- Battery size: 3000 mAh non-removable Li-Ion
- All-day battery
- Charging: Half a day's power in half an hour
- Charger type: 15W TurboPower charger included, USB-C connector. Wireless charging available with Moto Mod
- Display size: 6.01" Super AMOLED
- Screen to body ratio: 79%
- Resolution: Full HD+, 2160 x 1080p
- Aspect ratio: 18:9 Max Vision
- Display design: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Display features: Moto Display, night mode
- Dimensions: 76.5 x 156.5 x 6.75 mm
- Weight: 156 g
- Body: 2.5D glass front and back, 6000 series polished aluminum frame
- Water protection: Splash-resistant p2i
- Ports: USB-C
- Rear camera: 12 MP, f1.7, 1.4um + 5 MP depth, Dual Autofocus Pixel (pDAF), Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash, Zero Shutter Lag (ZSL)
- Rear camera software: Cinemagraphs, portrait mode, spot color, cutout mode, face filters, panorama, manual mode, YouTube Live mode, landmark & object recognition (powered by Google Lens), real time text translator (powered by Google Lens), text scanner, active photos, barcode & QR code scanner, business card reader
- Rear camera video capture: Up to 4K Ultra HD (30 fps), Timelapse video, Slow motion video, Video face filters
- Front camera: 8 MP, f2.0, 1.12um, wide-angle 84° lens, screen flash
- Front camera software: Cinemagraph, portrait mode, group selfie mode, YouTube Live mode, face beauty, manual mode, face filters, active photos
- Front camera video capture: Up to 1080p (30 fps), Timelapse video, Slow motion video, Video face filters
- Microphones: 4 far-field mic system
- Headphone jack: USB-C to 3.5mm converter included
- Voice control: Moto Voice (beta), Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa available with Moto Mod
- Quick gestures: Moto Actions: three finger screenshot, screenshot editor, one button navigation, chop twice for flashlight, twist for quick capture, swipe to shrink screen, pick up to stop ringing, flip for do not disturb
- moto mods: Compatible with all Moto Mods
- SIM card: Nano-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain countries
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz
- Bluetooth technology: 5.0
- Location services: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU