Thermaltake is one of the better known manufacturers of PC cooling solutions and PC case modding, among other things. Even though the company was founded in the late 90's, 1999 to be specific, it has managed to become one of the top brands in cooling solutions with a range of products that provide cures for "thermal" problems.
For this review, we received the new HDD cooling solution from Thermaltake, the Hardcano 14, an aluminium case for 3.5" hard discs, with support for a variety of connection interfaces.
- Clamshell design for easy installation
- All aluminium heatsink helps spread and dissipate heat
- Wire mesh promotes better airflow
- Blue mystic LED streamer lights up your system
- Silent and powerful mini 12V pump with excellent reliability
- Fully anti-shock protection, guards your storage system
- Application for 3.5" HDD with IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS interface
||HARDCANO 14 ( A2321)
||210 x 150 x 44 mm
||50 x 50 x 10 mm
|Max Air Flow
The retail package we received from Thermaltake includes the Hardcano 14, two thermal pads, four HDD gaskets, four screws and the installation manual.
The following "compact" fan is responsible for maintaining air flow in the Hardcano 14.
We will now move onto detailed information regarding the installation procedure, on the next page...