For CPU power, ASRock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer Series boasts Hi-Density Power Connectors that reduces 23% power loss and decreases the power connector's temperature. Meanwhile, there's Gold Fingers within the VGA PCIe slot long with an additional SLI/CrossFireX Power Connector.
There's also the Purity Sound onboard audio solution and 600 ohm headphiles, and HDMI-In for connecting a secondary device to your PC while sharing the same monitor. The Key Master utility enhances the keyboard and the mouse with customizable macros and sniper modes, and the XSplit Broadcaster application make your multimedia broadcasting, live-streaming and recording a lot easier.
The gaming motherboard also features Gold Caps to ensure stable performance, it uses Digi Power to provide the CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently as well as a 8 Power Phase design. As for the memory, be prepared for a 3050+(OC) MHz Dual Channel DDR3.
- Digi Power
- 8 Power Phase Design
- Hi-Density Power Connector
- Supports 4th Gen Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon / Pentium / Celeron in LGA1150 Package
- Premium Gold Caps
- 4 x DDR3 3050+(OC)
- 15µ Gold Finger
- 6 x SATA3 (6.0 Gb/s)
- Intel Z87 Chipset
- SLI/CrossFireX Power Connector
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16, Support AMD 3-Way CrossFireX (x8/x4/x4) and NVIDIA SLI (x8/x8)
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1150), Supports Purity Sound & DTS Connect
- Fatal1ty Mouse Port
- Supports Triple Monitor (D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI)
- Internet - Qualcomm Atheros Killer LAN
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 3050+(OC)