Jabra Challenges Bose and Sony With the Elite 85h Headphones
Jabra is known for making some of the most advanced headsets for professionals in the enterprise world and today announced its new Elite 85h headphones that look to take on others in the noise-canceling space.
The upcoming Jabra Elite 85h headphones support Jabra SmartSound, based on exclusive AI technology from audEERING, that goes beyond current Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) solutions available in the market to include environmental adaptation – automatically adjusting to your surroundings from traffic, to trains, planes, the office, wind, rain and more.
key features of the Jabra Elite 85h include:
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- 100 percent hands-free: Voice Assistant access without pushing a button
- Four color variations: Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy
- Battery: Up to 32-hours of battery with ANC activated and 35 hours without ANC
- Microphones: Eight microphones in total. Six dedicated for calls, four for ANC and two hybrid mics for both calls and ANC
- Speakers: 40mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a two-year warranty against water and dust
- Personalize: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customized settings
The headset is priced less than competitors at $299 and can be pre-ordered in March.
Move Style Edition
Jabra engineered the Move Style Edition headphones for wireless music on-the-move, offering an improved battery life of up to 14 hours. Available in three new colors for users to choose from: Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy.
The Move Style Edition will be available from mid-January, 2019, MSRP $99.