Lexar today announced the new Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD to its family line of SSD products.
The SSD supports speeds of up 3500MB/s read, and 2000MB/s write and it is available this month at an MSRP of $79.99 USD (256 GB), $110.99 USD (512 GB), and $199.99 USD (1 TB).
It is based on 3D NAND and features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check).
- Capacity: 256GB, 512GB, 1TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- 256GB sequential read up to 3500MB/s read, sequential write up to 1200MB/s, up to 200/242K IOPS
- 512GB sequential read up to 3500MB/s read, sequential write up to 2000MB/s, up to 332/275KIOPS
- 1TB sequential read up to 3500MB/s read, sequential write up to 2000MB/s, up to 293/272K IOPS
- NAND flash: 3D TLC
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant: 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- TBW: 256GB: 150TB, 512GB: 300TB, 1TB: 600TB
- DWPD: 256GB: 0.32, 512GB: 0.32, 1TB: 0.32
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours
- Dimension (L x W x H): 80 x 22 x 2.25 mm / 3.15” x 0.87” x 0.09”
- Weight: 9g