With the In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel, the 27MU67 provides viewers with excellent off-axis picture and the Dynamic Action Sync (DAS) mode minimizes input lag to 9.7 milliseconds. With the Game Mode hot key, users can individually customize the monitor's settings for each game.
LG's Black Stabilizer illuminates dark scenes and helps to define the black areas where objects and enemies could be hidden. In addition, the Flicker Safe function lowers the risk of eye fatigue during marathon gaming or work sessions.
Further, this 16:9 aspect ratio, IPS monitor is capable of displaying over 99 percent of the sRGB spectrum, today's standard, to deliver more accurate color reproduction and the widest viewing angles. Factory calibration and factory presets are also included, along with HDMI 2.0 input to support 4K resolution at 60Hz.
The LG 27MU67 will be available later this month at a suggested price of $599.
- Resolution: Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Mega)
- Response Time: 5ms (GTG)
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Color Gamut: 99 percent of Adobe sRGB color space
- Color Depth: 10bit (8bit + A-FRC)
- Display: IPS Display (Viewing angle: 178/178)
- 4K@60Hz Refresh Rate with HDMI 2.0 X 2
- HDCP 2.2
- Display Port 1.2
- H/P out
- UL validated Low Input lag 9.7 ms (DAS mode on)
- 4 Screen Split for Multi-tasking
- Game Mode with Black Stabilizer
- PBP (Picture By Picture)
- SUPER+ resolution
- Flicker Safe
- Adjustable stand (height/pivot/tilt)
- Wall Mount (100 mm X 100 mm)