Mushkin has introduced its new Helix-L NVMe SSD previously unveiled during CES 2019 back in January.
Available in three capacities - 250 GB, 500 GB or 1 TB - the new SSD uses the latest Silicon Motion SM2263XT PCIe Gen 3 x 4 NVMe controller a PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 interface.
Features of the Helix-L NVMe solid state drive include :
- Optimized for dependable and reliable data flow.
- TRIM Support when used with compatible operating system
- 3 Year Warranty
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 2110MB/s
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 1700MB/s
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 240,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 260,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 600TB
- MTBF: 1,500,000 hours