Polar Grit X Outdoor Multisport Watch Now Available
Polar added the Polar Grit X to its performance lineup of sport watches.
Developed for outdoor enthusiasts, Polar Grit X offers a lightweight design, long battery life, and new Polar smart coaching features.
Polar Grit X features US military-grade standard (MIL-STD-810G) construction, designed to endure the roughest conditions. Weighing only 64 grams, it is delivering up to 40 hours of continuous training with all features fully activated, and even up to 100 hours via multiple power save options.
The new Hill Splitter feature in Polar Grit X automatically detects uphill and downhill segments and delivers detailed ascent/descent performance reporting after each session.
In addition, Polar’s FuelWise smart fueling assistant is delivering tailored, automatic nutrition and water refueling reminders required to maintain proper energy and hydration through even the longest sessions.
Other new additions in the new Polar Grit X include Komoot integration for route sourcing and turn-by-turn guidance, as well as current and 2-day weather forecasts for easier planning and on-the-go updates as conditions evolve.
Grit X also touts a variety of performance and Polar Smart Coaching features including:
- Polar Precision Prime: Track your heart rate directly from the wrist with Polar’s sensor fusion technology.
- FitSpark Polar Grit X and the FitSpark training guide make sure you’re prepared to conquer the trails with ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
- Nightly Recharge: An overnight recovery measurement that shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day. You get personalized daily tips on exercise, and tips on sleep and regulating your energy levels on those particularly rough days. Nightly Recharge helps you make optimal choices in your everyday life to maintain overall well-being and reach your training goals.
- Training Load Pro: Prevent over- and under-training by monitoring how your session strains the different systems of your body, helping you train more effectively. Training Load Pro takes a comprehensive approach, combining Cardio Load, Muscle Load and Perceived Load into a single view.
- Sleep Plus Stages: Track your sleep stages and get detailed insights into your sleep quality.
- Running Power: Polar’s wrist-based measurement monitors your muscular work rate while running. Running Power is the key to gauging running workout intensity, enabling you to hit your perfect run intensities every time.
- Polar Flow: A web and mobile app is the hub on which you review overall training status, analyze training results and plan trainings in detail.
Polar Grit X is available today at www.polar.com/grit-x for €429.90 / $429.95 in black and green in size M/L and white in size S/M. Black, white and green silicon accessory bands are available for €29.90 / $29.95. Green Tundra, Red Paracord, and Blue Paracord textile accessory bands are available for €39.90 / $39.95, and leather accessory band is available for €49.90 / $49.95.
- Measurements; 47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 64 g with wristband, 44 g without wristband.
- Materials: High strength stainless steel case. Glass fiber reinforced polymer back cover.
- Always-on color touch display.
- Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating, protected with extruded stainless steel bezel with lugs
- Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available.
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS, GLONASS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Watch: Time and date. Alarm with snooze.
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
- Sensors: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- S: wrist circumference 130-190 mm
- M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
- Compatible with standard 22 mm quick release watch bands.
- Durability: Operating temperature: from -20° to 50°C. Temperatures below -10°C may affect battery life and performance.
- Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
- Water resistance: WR100, up to 100 m