AVerMedia Technologies, Inc. is launching the Live Gamer BOLT today.
The latest addition to AVerMedia’s 4K video capture lineup, the Live Gamer BOLT—shortened as the BOLT— is the first external video capture device to record 4K60 HDR10 and Full HD at 240 frames per second, featuring Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
Thanks to the BOLT's video capturing capabilities, content creators will be able to record HDR10 content up to 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) at 60 frames per second. For hardcore PC gamers, the BOLT can pass-through and record Full HD video at 240 frames per second.
The BOLT supports a preview latency of less than 50ms. With a built-in video processing unit, the BOLT is capable of up-down video resolution scaling, frame rate conversion, and even HDR to SDR tone mapping on the fly without affecting CPU or GPU performance.
Because of its small form factor and the ability to connect to an audio mixer through its 3.5mm Line In, the BOLT allows content creators to move their setup and cover LIVE events anywhere with ease, or bring studio-like video quality to their personal online content.
The Live Gamer BOLT is available now for US$449 (MSRP).
Live Gamer BOLT Features
- Interface: Thunderbolt 3 (Not compatible with USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2)
- Video Input & Output (Pass-Through): HDMI 2.0
- Audio Input: HDMI 2.0, 3.5mm Line In jack
- Max. Pass-Through Resolution : 2160p60 HDR /1440p144/ 1080p240
- Max. Recording Resolution: 2160p60 HDR* /1440p144/ 1080p24
- Supported Resolution: 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p
- Record Format: MPEG 4
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 120 x 29.3 mm (4.72 x 4.72 x 1.15 in)
- Weight: 348 g (12.27 oz)
- Bundled Software: RECentral streaming software, Cyberlink PowerDirector 15 - 4K video editing software