Kingston's HyperX today announced HyperX FURY DDR4 memory. HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking via plug-and-play functionality for the next generation of high-end desktops featuring the Intel X99 chipset and Haswell-E processors. HyperX FURY DDR4 is available in 2133MHz, 2400MHz and 2666MHz frequencies, and in various kits configurations from 8GB to 64GB.
The new memory takes advantage of the power efficiency of DDR4 with low 1.2V settings. It features a low profile heat spreader in the signature FURY asymmetrical design with black PCB to complement the latest PC hardware designs.
In addition to the new FURY DDR4 memory line, HyperX is expanding its high-end Predator DDR4 family with 32GB and 64GB kits for performance seekers. HyperX Predator DDR4 is available in frequencies up to 3000MHz and in various kit configurations.
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Automatic overclocking - no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
- 100% factory tested
- Tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB kits
- Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.24mm
- Compatible: with Intel X99 chipset