ZTE debuted the ZTE Grand S - 5.0 FHD LTE in Las Vegas.
As the flagship handset in ZTE's high-end Grand Series
line of products, the ZTE Grand S is the company's first
FHD smartphone and among the thinnest within 5 inch FHD
quad-core smartphones, enabled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon
S4 Pro processor.
Key features of the ZTE Grand S include:
- 4G LTE
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.7GHz
- Android Jelly Bean operating system
- 13M AF camera with Flash and 2M FF 1080P video
- Expert hardware and software safety protection
- Palm Manager helps users manage mobile
phone software, optimize electricity use and protect
- 5 inch FHD screen capable of full-website display
- Dolby Digital surround sound
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB EMMC
- Dimensions: 142*69*6.9mm
The ZTE Grand S will be available for online purchase in
China first in Q1 of 2013.