Nvidia has launched the GeForce GT 710 graphics card, a very affordable graphics solution designed to replace your integrated graphics chip of your PC.
The GeForce GT 710 will cost you less than $45 and prommises to offer up to 10x better performance than integrated graphics in all your PC applications, and up to 80% faster gaming.
The card uses the firm's older Kepler architecture. It features 192 CUDA cores, with a GPU base clock of 954MHz. The previous generation GT 610 card had 48 CUDA cores in a GPU running at a base clock of 810MHz. A standard configuration GT 710 comes equipped with 2GB of DDR3 memory on board (1GB option) with a 64-bit memory interface, offering memory bandwidth of 14.4GB/s.
Several key Nvidia technologies are supported such as PureVideo, PhysX, FXAA, and others.
Other benefits with the GeForce GT 710 graphics card include; DirectX 12 support (feature level 11), support for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 pixels (or as high as 3840x2160 at 30Hz, or 4096x2160 at 24Hz), DVI-D, HDMI and VGA connectors, and support for up to three simultaneous displays.
- GT 710 GPU Engine Specs:
- CUDA Cores: 192
- Base Clock (MHz): 954
- Memory Specs:
- Memory Clock: 1.8 Gbps
- Standard Memory: 2 GB
- Memory Interface: DDR3
- Memory Interface Width: 64-bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 14.4
- Feature Support:
- NVIDIA PureVideo Technology
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- Microsoft DirectX: 12 API (feature level 11_0) 4.5
- OpenGL: 4.5
- Bus Support
: PCI Express 2.0
- Certified for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, XP
- Supported Technologies: CUDA, DirectX 12, PhysX, FXAA, Adaptive VSync, 3DVision Supported Technologies
- 3D Vision Ready
- Maximum Digital Resolution : 2560x1600
- Maximum VGA Resolution : 2048x1536
- Standard Display Connectors: Dual Link DVI-D,
- Multi Monitor
: 3 displays
- HDCP, HDMI
- Audio Input for HDMI: Internal
- Card Dimensions:
- Height: 2.713 inches
- Length: 5.7 inches
- Width: Dual-width
- Thermal and Power Specs:
- Maximum GPU Temperature (in C): 95
- Graphics Card Power (W): 19
- Minimum System Power Requirement (W): 300