1. Akasa Gemini - Features
Portable PCs have become part of our lives and they have become powerful enough to cover our daily needs for computing applications. If you are among those who spent many hours behind their notebook PCs then you should consider having a notebook cooler, which will help you keep your notebook cool as you work, avoiding unexpected shutdowns due to overheat. Akasa has released the Gemini and the Libra series of notebook coolers for this purpose. The stylish product feature fans that provide cool airflow directed onto the PC base, keeping your notebook's internal fan noise to a minimum and allowing for a more peaceful environment.
Akasa Gemini cooler
The Akasa Gemini notebook cooler is ergonomically formed to ensure comfortable keyboard operation, and it is available in Satin Black and Polar White.
Notebook PC’s and MacBooks can get very warm. The GEMINI enhanced airflow design boosts PC heat dissipation, this can significantly extend PC battery life and other components. The Akasa GEMINI is powered directly from a USB port and requires no additional software. It also comes with an extra USB port for low power devices (mouse, card reader etc). Moreover, it comes with special pads on the bottom that ensure a stable operation.
- Suitable for 15.4" widescreen notebooks or below
- Strong, ventilated body adds style to your Notebook or MacBook
- Lightweight material for easy portability
- Efficiently reduces operating temperature and noise
- Two new design 1200 RPM ultra-quiet fans with on/off switch
- Ergonomic design provides comfortable keyboard operation
- Powered directly from a USB port
- Additional USB port enables lo-power device connection (i.e. mouse)
- Non slip pads on the bottom ensure stable operation
|Application||Notebook / MacBook cooler|
|Outline dimension||350 x 305 x 45mm|
|Fan dimension||70 x 70 x 15mm|
|Fan speed||1200 R.P.M|
|Fan air pressure||0.35 mm H2O|
|Bearing type||Sleeve Bearing|
|Fan life expectancy||30000/hrs|
|Voltage rating||DC 5V|