Some minor fixes and improvements and some changes in the language files complete this new version of elby Virtual CloneDrive.
This new version may be downloaded on www.elby.ch, for free.
In addition, the company updated the popular CloneDVD software. CloneDVD V184.108.40.206 now supports Windows Vista. Additionally it now handles better som badly mastered titles. And the new feature "automatic read retries" (20 times) allows copying of scratched movies. The user may now choose CD-R in the size selector (previously there was "Mini DVD" which confused people because of 8cm DVDs were known as "Mini DVD" as well). The size of Mini DVD has been changed to 1.4 GB (the size of a 8cm DVD-R media). The new version also supports DVD-R DL writing (earlier versions only supported +R Dual Layer Discs). A newly implemented workaround solves the problem of causing a navigation pack error with incorrectly mastered DVDs made with Pinnacle Studio. Some other changes, enhancements and fixes:
- improved writing to DVD-R media
- no more high CPU use for several minutes when checking for program update
- CloneDVD V220.127.116.11 now closes connection after automatic update check
- "Filter unreferenced material to improve splitting" has been removed from the preferences pane. This option is now always enabled
- Sound out of sync problems with incorrectly mastered DVD is fixed
- the problem that quality bar sometimes was invisible with incorrectly mastered DVDs is fixed
- DVD configuration now reports the correct resolution for NTSC DVDs
In this new V18.104.22.168 brazilian portuguese language has been added. As usual some changes in language files complete this new version of CloneDVD2.
This new upgrade may be downloaded on www.elby.ch.