Huawei's Honor X10 smartphone is now official in China, offering 5G connectivity, a triple rear camera setup and an octa-core processor.
The mid-range smartphone has is listed on Vmall in three configurations. The 6GB + 64GB variant is priced at CNY 1,899 (roughly Rs. 20,200), the 6GB + 128GB variant is priced at CNY 2,199 (roughly Rs. 23,400), and the 8GB + 128GB variant is priced at CNY 2,399 (roughly Rs. 25,500). The phone is available Lightspeed Silver, Probing Black, and Racing Blue colors, and it will go on sale on May 26th.
Besic features of the smartphone inlcude:
- Three rear cameras: a primary 40-megapixel sensor with an f/1.8 lens, a secondary 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 lens, and the tertiary 2-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 lens. Supports 4K video, AIS, 960fps slow motion
- Front camera: Pop-up 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 lens
- Storage: 128GB onboard storage expandable via NM card (up to 256GB)
- Memory: up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port for charging.
- Battery capacity: 4,300mAh with support for 22.5W fast charging
- Measurements: 163.7x76.5x8.8mm, 203 grams.
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 based on Android 10.
- Display: 6.63-inch full-HD+ (1,080x2,400 pixels) display with 397ppi pixel density and 92 percent screen to body ratio, 90Hz, 180 Hz , Gaming+ 2.0
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 820 SoC - Arm-based A76, NPU, 5G