5. PCMARK - 3DMARK
PCMark®05 is everything you need to reliably and easily measure the performance of your PC and determine its strengths and weaknesses. With PCMark05, you will be able to select the optimal upgrades for your existing PC, or choose the right new PC that fits your specific needs. This easy-to-use product gives you the same tools and knowledge that virtually every professional tester in the industry uses. Below you can see the scores for memory and CPU.
Looking at the CPU scores:
- Intel E6750 with DDR3 @ 1333MHz is 9.64% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6750 with DDR2 @ 1000MHz is 9.90% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6600 with DDR2 @ 1067MHz is 22.02% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6300 with DDR2 @ 1067MHz is 56.66% slower than Intel XE6800
3DMark®06 is the worldwide standard in advanced 3D game performance benchmarking. A fundamental tool for every company in the PC industry as well as PC users and gamers, 3DMark06 uses advanced real-time 3D game workloads to measure PC performance using a suite of DirectX 9 3D graphics tests, CPU tests, and 3D feature tests. 3DMark06 tests include all new HDR/SM3.0 graphics tests, SM2.0 graphics tests, AI and physics driven single and multiple cores or processor CPU tests and a collection of comprehensive feature tests to reliably measure next generation gaming performance today.
3D Mark 06 also measures CPU performance where we have:
- Intel E6750 with DDR3 @ 1333MHz is 8.45% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6750 with DDR2 @ 1000MHz is 8.27% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6600 with DDR2 @ 1067MHz is 21.80% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6300 with DDR2 @ 1067MHz is 56.53% slower than Intel XE6800