Four Plasmids and Gene Tonics:
* Sonic Boom: Hurls creatures and objects back with a blast of force
* EVE saver: Enables Plasmids to use less EVE
* Vending Expert: Reduces prices in the vending machines
* Machine Buster: Increases the amount of damage players deal to cameras, bots and turrets
Achievements (exclusive to Xbox 360):
* Xbox 360 players can gain 100 points for "Brass Balls," by beating BioShock on the "hard" difficulty setting without dying
In response to gamers' requests and feedback from the Cult of Rapture (www.CultofRapture.com) community forums, fans of BioShock now have a widescreen option, granting a wider horizontal field of vision, as well as additional enhancements to the game. The Xbox 360 Title Update will be automatically applied at the game's startup when users log into Xbox LIVE. PC owners can access both the additional content and gameplay improvements via a downloadable patch, available at www.2Kgames.com/bioshock/support.