Until now, Youtube was showing videos locked to 24 or 30 frames per second.
Other features coming in Youtube include:
- YouTube Creator Studio: To help you manage your videos on the go, the new YouTube Creator Studio app lets you see analytics, manage your videos and more. The app is available now on Android and launching on iOS in coming weeks.
- Audio Library, now with sound effects: From today you now have thousands of royalty-free sound effects at your disposal. Google has also added more tracks to the Audio Library.
- Fan Funding: Fans will be able to contribute money to support your channel at any time, for any reason. The feature is coming on on desktop and Android soon.
- Creator Credits: You're already giving your collaborators shout outs in your video descriptions. But what if those text-based shout outs were tags that let viewers click through to their channels, or let you search for a collaborator based on their work and location? That's Google's vision for Creator Credits.
- Subtitles contributed from fans: In the coming months, your fans will be able to submit translations in any language based on the subtitles or captions you've created.
- Info Cards: In the near future, you'll see a new interactive information cards with a clean look, which you?ll beable to program once to work across desktop, phones and tablets.
- SiriusXM & YouTube: "The YouTube 15" will be a weekly show on SiriusXM's Hits 1 hosted by Jenna Marbles and featuring the biggest names and rising stars in music from YouTube.
- More ways to playlist: Along with playlists analytics Youtube recently added to analytics, expect to see more ways to create playlists, so that all the time you spend building them translates into easier discovery for viewers.