Apple's Beats released the new Powerbeats 4 wireless headphones.
Powerbeats 4 is equipped with the same self-developed H1 main chip as AirPods Pro/2, and supports "Hey Siri" voice control and quick pairing.
Its battery life is up to 15 hours, which is 3 hours longer than the third generation.
Compared to the previous generation, the positional relationship between the ear hook and the connecting line for the neck hook is reset, which is more ergonomic and more comfortable to wear.
The logistics buttons are still reserved on the two headsets, which can be used for media control and connecting and receiving calls.
Thanks to H1, if a short message is received on the iPhone, Siri can read it directly through the headset.
In terms of sound quality, the hardware unit is said to be the same as Powerbeats Pro.
There is also an improvement in charging, and 5 minutes of charging is enough for 1 hour of listening.
The Powerbeats 4 are priced at $150 and will be released on March 18, which is $50 cheaper than the third generation.Highlights
- Wireless high-performance earphones with streamlined, round cable and adjustable, secure-fit earhooks for lightweight comfort and stability.
- Reinforced, sleek design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts
- Integrated on-ear controls for music, phone calls, and voice capability
- Powerful, balanced sound with dynamic range and noise isolation
- Up to 15 hours of listening time1
- Powerbeats (single charge): Up to 15 hours of listening time
- Fast Fuel: A 5-minute charge provides up to 1.5 hours of playback
- Power button on the left earbud
- Volume, track, and call controls on the right earbud
- Hands-free controls with “Hey Siri” and voice assistant on compatible devices3
- Dual beam-forming microphones
- Motion-detecting accelerometer
- Speech-detecting accelerometer
- Height: 2.2 in / 5.6 cm
- Weight: 0.93 oz / 26.3 g
- Form factor: In ear
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Apple H1 chip
- Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth
- Powerbeats product box uses 70% recycled fiber