Cooler Master has launched the Q300L V2 – a revitalized and rejuvenated successor to the original MasterBox Q300L. Taking each feature of its predecessor to new heights, the Q300L V2 boldly redefines the capabilities and performance of mATX cases. "The Q300L V2 is a testament to Cooler Master's ongoing commitment to innovation, efficiency and delivering superior thermal performance," said Jimmy Sha, CEO of Cooler Master. "We've pushed the boundaries of the mATX format to ensure our users never have to compromise between space, performance and aesthetics."
Features of the Q300L V2 include:
1. Next-Gen Connectivity: Incorporates a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type C port on the I/O panel, ensuring swift data transfer speeds of up to 20GB/s.
2. Compact Design, Full-Sized PSU Capable: Despite measuring only 370mm x 370mm, this space-efficient mATX case can comfortably house a standard ATX PSU.
3. Optimized Dust Filter: Newly redesigned patterned dust filter optimizes airflow and maintains a clean, cool PC interior.
4. Uncluttered Cable Management: With 28mm of space behind the motherboard tray, hiding cables and maintaining a clean build is easy.
5. Superior Thermal Performance: Perforated front, top and bottom sections guarantee exceptional thermal management.
6. Tempered Glass Side Panel: Showcase your build with the 4mm-thick tempered glass side panel, secured with convenient thumbscrews.
If you're planning an mATX build that marries performance with compact design, the Q300L V2 is your perfect partner.
More information at https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/mini-tower/q300l-v2/