EnGenius continues to introduce new products in the market, since Wi-Fi technologies keep improving and new technologies are introduced to the market. One of their latest proposals is the ECW336 Access Point, which promises 1Gbit WiFi, premium internal design with Qualcomm chipset, and great WPA3 Enterprise security for advanced network users.
The EnGenius Cloud Managed ECW336 6 GHz tri-band 4x4 WiFi 6E Access Point supports up to 8.4 Gbps using 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and the newly released 6 GHz band. The seven super-wide 160 MHz channels greatly increase network capacity and reduce bandwidth congestion. The wide-open 6GHz spectrum will be occupied by newer more efficient Wi-Fi 6 client devices, such as the iPhone 15 Pro, MacBook Pro, MacStudio, and iPad Pro maximizing device performance and improving overall wireless security. There are twice as many channels on the newly opened 6GHz band that do not overlap with each other, greatly reducing network bottlenecks and enabling Gigabit WiFi. The ECW336 also supports a 5 GbE PoE+ port for easy AP placement, WPA3 Enterprise security, and “enhanced open” for stronger encryption and authentication.
- 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) compatible for top speeds
- 8.4 Gbps tri-radio aggregate frame rate for gigabit Wi-Fi
- 5 GbE PoE+ port to maximize the connection speed and AP placement
- 5 GbE realizes greater throughput and supports 802.3at & 48V PoE input for flexible installation over 100 meters (328 feet)
- Tri-concurrent 802.11ax architecture backward compatible with all ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- The 1200 MHz band that supports AR/VR, ultra-high HD, and other applications
- The 6 GHz interference-free band allows ultra-fast Gigabit WiFi speeds
- Supercharged speeds up to 4,800 Mbps on 6 GHz, 2,400 Mbps (5 GHz) & up to1,200 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- WPA3 & WPA2-AES authentication support
- Powerful built-in Qualcomm Quad-core CPU for superior performance and advanced 1024-QAM for faster packet transmission
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO for fast, efficient transmissions between the AP and client devices and BSS coloring for increased spatial reuse
- Access point diagnostic tools for real time channel utilization
- Cloud Managed with AP & Mesh mode
- Quick-scan device register & configuration and remote monitoring & troubleshooting
- Cloud manage an unlimited number of APs from anywhere with the EnGenius Cloud App
- Mesh Wireless Support simplifies setup, optimizes signals & self-heals
- Compatible with iPhone 15 Pro, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, Galaxy S23, and Galaxy S23+
- Device Must be Powered over Ethernet, does not include AC Adapters.