We have the chance to run some benchmarks with Kingston’s SDCA10 Class 10 UHS-I (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 1)
microSDHC/SDXC card, which promises to deliver 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write speeds, meaning it reads up to 9x faster and writes up to 4.5x faster than standard Class 10 microSDHC/ SDXC cards.
UHS-I U1 technology lets users shoot full HD video, 3D video and real-time broadcasts without interruption and capture images continuously on their phones. It can be used with the included SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
The SDCA10 Class 10 UHS-I is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities. Smartphone, tablet and small-format camera users will benefit from the transfer speeds offered by the SDCA10 Class 10 UHS-I card, which is compatible with microSDHC/SDXC host devices and not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices and readers.
- UHS-I speeds - 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write
- Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I
- When combined with the SD adaptor, can be used as
a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC host devices;
not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers;
microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled
- File format - FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB-32GB),
exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance: 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, UHS-I Speed
Class 1 (U1) microSDHC/SDXC
- Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adaptor Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V