1. Features, specifications
Kingston's HyperX brand has been a choice for power users and the DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 Flash drive we have in our hands today has been designed to continue a solid tradition by featuring the fastest speeds and largest capacities Kingston offers for portable storage.
The DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 provides USB 3.0 data transfer speeds and capacities up to 256GB, making it a potential solution for expanding a notebook’s storage and for quickly storing, transferring and backing up any digital file. The drive's sequential read and write speeds are up to 225MB/s read, 135MB/s write (USB 3.0), it supports ReadyBoost and is backed by a 5-years warranty.
- Capacities : 64GB - DTHX30/64GB, 128GB - DTHX30/128GB, 256GB - DTHX30/256GB
- Dimensions: 2.952" x 0.916" x 0.626" (74.99mm x 23.29mm x 15.9mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
USB 3.0: 225MB/s read and 135MB/s write
USB 2.0: 30 MB/s read and 30MB/s write
- Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0
- ReadyBoost Support
- Five year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP3), Mac OS X v.10.6.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+ (USB 3.0 connectivity requires a USB 3.0 port)