Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 also features easy Internet radio recording with a programmable timer that ensures you'll never miss a show, a full-featured music jukebox, track fading for creating transitions between songs, and an Object Editor for applying realtime, non-destructive mastering effects.
Audio Cleaning 2004 Lab features include:
- New Powerful Sound Cloner copies frequencies and clones reference sounds & masters.
- More Noise Filters to remove annoying hisses, rumbles, clicks, crackles and "S" sounds.
- New Programmable Timer records Internet Radio so you never miss a program.
- New Automatic Volume Adjustment for removing the volume fluctuations that are often heard between individual tracks or recordings.
- Surround Sound for theater-quality music.
- Precise music cuts and fades.
- High-speed CD burning.
- 25 Special audio effects including realtime effects for thumping bass, sharp treble, stereo & brilliance enhancer,reverb and delay.
- 3 Band Compressor.
- Plug-in support for more effects (DirectX™).
Pricing and Availability
Priced at $39.99, MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 for Windows will be available in late June at all major retail stores or may be purchased directly from MAGIX. Visit www.magix.com for more information.