GIMP has come up with major bug fixes and new tool enhancements in the latest point update GIMP 2.10.18.
The new update delivers several major usability improvements, a new tool for transformations in 3D space, new release checker, and the usual amount of bug fixes.
Here are release highlights:
- Tools are now grouped in the toolbox by default
- Sliders now use a compact style with improved user interaction
- Improved user experience for the transformation preview
- Dockable areas now highlighted when a dockable dialog is being dragged
- New 3D Transform tool to rotate and pan items
- Much smoother brush outline preview motion on the canvas
- Symmetry painting enhancements
- Faster loading of ABR brushes
- PSD support improvements
- Consolidated user interface for merging down and anchoring layers
- Update check to notify users of new releases available
- 28 bug fixes, 15 translation updates
You can download the latest version here