The world’s first smart golf shoe from Samsung Electronics spin-off IOFIT is now available for pre-sale on Kickstarter. IOFIT is the only wearable technology that analyzes a golfer’s balance to give them actionable feedback on their swing.
Professional golfers say that proper balance and weight shift are critical for players to generate power and consistency on their swing. IOFIT’s technology uses embedded sensors to track swing information from the ground up, acting as a virtual coach for players of all skill levels.
Key shoe features:
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Outsole traction
- Breathable textile lining
- 5 day battery life (Avg 2 hrs/day)
Key app features:
- Syncs via Bluetooth to iOS/Android on smartphone/tablet
- Optional video sync - create video of swing
- Swing comparison - compare stats with pros and receive actionable feedback
- Professional swing library - download swing data from top players
- Share your swing - send progress to friends or coaches
IOFIT is now available on Kickstarter for about 1 month, until September 7th, for anyone to purchase for $189. IOFIT has a funding goal of $30K and will ship in February of 2017.