ADATA Technology is launching the XPG SX8100 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive (SSD).
Supporting PCIe Gen3x4 and the NVMe 1.3 standard the SX8100 delivers read and write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second and random read and write of 300K/240K IOPS. Along with 3D NAND Flash, it offers high capacities, efficiency, and durability, while the M.2 2280 form factor supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms. With SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer the SX8100 accelerates PC performance for quick access to files and game loading.
The SX8100 supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors. Meanwhile, E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine ensure security, integrity, and durability. What’s more, it ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.
- Capacity: 512GB / 1TB / 2TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 3.5mm
- Weight: 8g / 0.28oz
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Performance (Max): Read 3500MB/s, Write 3000MB/s
- Maximum 4K random read / write IOPS : 300K/240K IOPS
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty