Corsair Bulldog DIY 4K gaming PC, new liquid cooling solutions for the latest graphics cards, the new Obsidian series PC Case, the RMi Series PSUs and the STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard are among the intersting devices at Corsair's booth at Computex. Bulldog is the first DIY PC built exclusively to bring 4K gaming to the living room. It is a DIY kit with a gaming console-sized chassis, liquid CPU cooler, power supply, and motherboard, and designed with plenty of space for customization and upgrades. Availability of the Bulldog is expected in early Q4.
Corsair engineered Bulldog to make the to run cooler and quieter, with Corsair’s proprietary liquid GPU and CPU cooling solutions. Bulldog includes a dedicated liquid cooler for the CPU, with an optional GPU liquid cooling kit available separately. Both the included Hydro Series H5SF liquid CPU cooler and an HG10-equipped graphics card allow users to simultaneously overclock both components. In addition, Corsair has partnered with NVIDIA and MSI to integrate Corsair liquid cooling technology into GeForce graphics cards. The cards will be made available by MSI and will include initially include the GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 970, and the just announced GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
Bulldog is designed with PC enthusiasts in mind, incorporating a builder-friendly layout and tool-free features, and using standard mini-ITX motherboards and SFX12V PSUs for future-proof upgradeability . Since Bulldog provides the foundation of a full PC, users can choose the OS that suits their needs: Windows, SteamOS, or Linux.
Bulldog DIY kit:
- Chassis - Provides a highly ventilated, compact console design
- SFX power supply - Offers high-efficiency 600 watts of power in standard SFX12V form factor that runs smooth and quiet.
- Mini-ITX motherboard - Supports the latest multi-core desktop PC CPUs.
- Hydro Series H5SF small form factor liquid CPU cooler
- MSRP: $399
- Optional: Drop-in ready liquid-cooled graphics cards coming soon. Upgrade kits with a Hydro Series H55 liquid cooler and HG10 graphics card cooling bracket will be available for $99.
Lapdog – bringing keyboard and mouse precision to the living room
Also announced at Computex with Bulldog is Lapdog, Corsair’s portable gaming control center that brings the precision of desktop gaming to the living room. Lapdog is a lapboard that features a large mouse mat area and keyboard dock for Corsair mechanical gaming keyboards.
- Large 7"x11" mouse mat area and keyboard dock.
- Powered USB hub for keyboard, mouse, headset, game controllers and flash drives.
- Memory foam underside cushion.
- MSRP: Available as a standalone station for $89 or complete with keyboard for $199
Liquid Cooling to Latest NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
Corsair is bringing the all-in-one Hydro Series H110i GTX liquid CPU cooler as well as the new Hydro Series HG10 GPU cooling brackets for NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti and GTX 970 graphics cards.
The Hydro Series H110i GTX liquid CPU cooler pairs two 140mm fans with a 280mm radiator for CPU cooling that is superior to stock CPU air coolers. The self-contained design of the H110i GTX makes it easier to install than stock air coolers and requires no filling or maintenance. The H110i GTX features a new generation cooling block with a new look, including Titanium-colored logo inserts on the block and radiator.
The H110i GTX has Corsair Link software control built in which allows customization and monitoring by attaching the included cable to a motherboard USB header and downloading the software. Users can then customize and monitor temperatures, fan speed, pump speeds, and the RGB LED logo on the cooling block.
- 280mm dual-fan radiator: more surface area
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Dual SP140L PWM fans: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link software control: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from the desktop
- Support modern desktop CPUs: Support for Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
- 5-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $139.99
The Hydro Series HG10 GPU liquid cooling brackets allow users to connect a Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU cooler (not included) to graphics cards to increase graphics performance at lower noise levels than stock graphics card coolers. The new HG10 N980 and N970 versions can be easily installed on reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 980, and GTX 970 graphics cards. The HG10’s combined with a Corsair Hydro Series CPU liquid cooler can reduce the GPU’s temperature up to 45° C, and works with the graphics card automatic temperature control to lower the speed of its onboard fan for quieter operation. The HG10 bracket also helps cool the GPU’s main processor and VRAM and VRMs.
- Pairs any Corsair Hydro Series CPU cooler to your NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics card
- Reduces GPU temperature for more overclocking headroom, providing as much as 25% clock speed increase
- Integrated mounting bracket cools the main GPU processor without transferring heat onto other components
- Included low-noise blower fan cools VRMs and VRAMs
- Compatible with reference design cards for NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 970, and GTX 760. S
- 2-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $39.99
The Hydro Series H110i GTX and Hydro Series HG10 N970 will be available in July. Hydro Series HG10 N980 will be available in August.
Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Full-Tower PC Case
Corsair's new Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition full-tower PC case is based on the Obsidian Series 750D, but it adds a perforated front grill, increasing airflow into the case. Like all Obsidian Series cases, the 750D features a black monolithic design, brushed aluminum and solid steel construction, and expansion flexibility.
The ventilation inside the bsidian 750D Airflow Edition comes from three AF140L fans. The case is designed to make building a PC simple with features such as tool-free side panels and drive bays, cable routing grommets and mount points, and motherboard rear CPU access and alignment pegs.
New RMi Series PC Power Supplies
The RMi Series PC power supply is 80 Plus Gold certified with the addition of silent Zero-RPM fan operation, Corsair Link customization and monitoring, all 105°C- rated Japanese capacitors, and fully modular cables.
The new RMi Series PSUs are available in 650, 750, 850, and 1000-watt capacities.
They are also stable, with a 140mm fluid-dynamic-bearing equipped cooling fan that runs in Zero RPM fan mode, only spinning up when the PSU needs to and operating virtually silently at low and medium loads.
For those who demand extra control, RMi is equipped with Corsair LINK, Corsair’s fully featured software suite, which provides real-time monitoring of the PSU’s power consumption, voltages, temperature and efficiency; users even have the flexibility to customize the fan speed or switch from a default multi-rail +12V power delivery to a single rail power delivery.
The PSUs are backed by a seven-year warranty.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Allows for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Configurable +12V rail options: Can be run in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggled to single-rail operation
- Corsair Link Digital
- Seven year warranty
- Suggested Retail Prices:
- 650W - $129.99 MSRP
- 750W - $139.99 MSRP
- 850W - $159.99 MSRP
- 1000W - $189.99 MSRP
Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair, announced the addition of the STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard to Corsair’s line of PC gaming accessories.
The STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard’s red backlighting can be customized to an unlimited number of lighting configurations and effects. Each key can be programmed with automated macros using CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) software. Users can choose from six unique lighting effects or craft their own custom profiles and share them on www.corsairgaming.com.
- German-made Cherry MX red switches with gold contacts for fast key presses
- Fully programmable brilliant red LED backlighting
- USB pass-through port for easy connections
- Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycaps
- 100% anti-ghosting technology with 104-key rollover
- Enhanced, easy-access multimedia controls
STRAFE has a suggested retail price of $109.99 in the US and will be available in June. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty.