GELID Solutions today unveiled its latest 1U low profile cooler for Intel GA115x CPUs. The POLAR CPU cooler is designed for HTPCs, Panel PCs, Car PCs and 1U Servers. With a heatsink height of 27 mm, it fits into low profile cases. The cooler weighs 127 g and geatrues a 75 mm frameless fan controlled through the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) software. GELID says that a fan speed of 1400 rpm is enough to ensure a high airflow from your CPU.
Pre-applied on the heatsink is GELID's GC-2 thermal compound.
The POLAR is compatible to Intel Celeron, Pentium Dual-Core, Core i3 and Core i5 CPU with a TDP of 65W. It fits in multiple Intel CPU sockets such as LGA 1150, 1155 and 1156.
- Air Flow (CFM / CMH): 29.6 / 50.3
- Bearing: Ball Bearing
- Cable Length (mm): 200
- Current (A): 0.20
- DC Voltage (V): 12
- Fan Dimensions (mm): 75 (d) x 15 (h)
- Fan Speed (RPM): 1400 - 2000
- Heat Sink Dimensions (mm): 92 (l) x 92 (w) x 27 (h)
- Life Time MTTF at 40C (h): 50000
- Noise Level (dBA): 16 - 28.9
- Static Pressure (mmAq): 1.9
- Warranty (years): 5
- Weight (g): 127