Liqid is demonstrating Liqid and Intel Optane solid state drive solutions that combine high throughput, low latency, quality of service (QoS) and endurance of Intel Optane SSDs with Liqid’s PCIe fabrics to scale 2-4X the capacity and bandwidth.
Achieving DRAM memory-like speeds, the Liqid and Intel Optane solution suite is available in capacities of up to 1.5 TB for high-performance workloads associated with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, high performance computing (HPC), cloud and edge computing environments.
The solution is showacsed at the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations, and Cloud Strategies Conference 2018.
Intel Optane technology represents a combination of Intel 3D XPoint memory media with Intel-built advanced system memory controller, interface hardware and software IP. When coupled with Liqid’s PCIe fabric technology, Intel Optane can achieve performance enhancements and features that include:
- Up to 7GBps throughput and 1.5 million IOPs
- High Capacity Design up to 1.5 TB
- Multiple Form Factors: HH-HL AIC or 2.5” U.2
- HH-HL AIC Supports Gen3x8 Interface
- Single or Dual Port U.2, Gen3x8 interface
- Dual Port U.2 Supports Active/Active Mode
- Plug-n-Play & UEFI Compatibility
- Active Monitoring and Thermal Throttling
- Supports Intel Memory Drive Technology (IMDT)