The Matrox Multi cards will be demonstrated at NAB 2010 in booth SL3920.
Key features of Matrox Multi cards for Mac
- Single-slot, 3/4 length PCI-e x8 card fits into Mac Pros and Apple Xserve systems
- Video inputs: up to four multi-rate 3G/HD/SD SDI or two 3G level B, or two Dual Link, or two video + key
- Video outputs: up to four multi-rate 3G/HD/SD SDI or two 3G level B, or two Dual Link, or two video + key
- 10-bit hardware scaling engine supports up to four HD streams or eight SD streams
- 16 embedded audio I/O channels per SDI stream
- 4 unbalanced analog audio channels for monitoring
- Support for SDI ancillary data - ATC, AFD, CC
- Analog blackburst reference input (tri-level or bi-level) with loopthrough
- Automatic video bypass and A/V watchdog support
- Auto-detection of input video resolutions
- Onboard live video mixer with zero frame delay
- One analog LTC input
- RS-422 port for device control
Matrox Multi is available in three different versions: Matrox Multi-Ingest - four-channel 3G/HD/SD input card, Matrox Multi-I/O - simultaneous, independent two-channel input and two-channel output 3G/HD/SD card, and Matrox Multi-Playback - four-channel 3G/HD/SD output card. Matrox Multi cards along with the SDK are available to developers now. Shipments to end users will begin in June 2010.