Luxury lifestyle brand Michael Kors introduces the MICHAEL KORS ACCESS display smartwatch, part of its new wearable technology accessories line. The line is geared towards the fashion-focused consumer and combines technology with style.
The MICHAEL KORS ACCESS smartwatch is based on the Android Wear platform , making it compatible with both iPhone and Android phones.
The smartwatches offer customizable features such as:
- Exclusive Michael Kors display watch faces, which change with a swipe - whether it’s a digital chronograph design for the gym or glittering, animated pavé for night
- Hundreds of possible combinations of display face, color and sub dials
- A touchscreen display smartwatch powered by Android Wear that provides:
- Social media updates and text and email alerts
- App notifications
- Smart help from Google
- Built-in fitness tracking
- Interchangeable leather and silicone wristbands
- Glamorous versions for women and sporty versions for men
- Magnetic charging
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
The MICHAEL KORS ACCESS smartwatches start at $350 USD. They are available in Michael Kors stores, MichaelKors.com and select department and specialty stores.