Moreover, the motherboard has ten SATA 3 ports, three PCIe3.0x8 and one ultra M.2 slot.
Network connectivity is provided by an Intel i350 which gives four gigabit ports.
With this massive mpotherboard, ASRock Rack is targeting intensive compute tasks, big data analysis, and cloud computing.
- Dual Socket LGA 2011 R3 support Intel Xeon processor E5-2600/4600 & v3 series
- Supports Quad DDR4 2133/1866 LR, Rigistered , ECC DIMM and NVDIMM, 24 x DIMM
- Supports 10 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s by Intel C612
- Supports 3 PCIe3.0x 8, 1 ultra M.2 slot
- ASPEED 2400. Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN
- Support 4 x GLAN by Intel i350