LG Electronics will begin rollout of LG Ray to global 3G markets, starting with the CIS region this week followed by Latin America. The LG Ray features a metallic design and comes loaded with a 5.5-inch HD display and an 8MP front camera.
The smartphone is powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor. Thanks to LG’s optical technology, this device captures high-quality images with its 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera.
Gesture Shot, LG’s UX inherited from its G Series, delivers an easier way to take selfies and LG Ray also features a removable battery with a capacity of 3,000mAh for longer usage time between charges.
LG's focus on 3G markets mean the US, Europe and most other markets might not see a launch.
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720, 267ppi)
- Chipset: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 8MP
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 16GB eMMC / MicroSD
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 1 Lollipop
- Size: 5 x 76.4 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.0 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Silver / Gold / Titan Black
- Other: Single SIM / Dual SIM