Teac is launching in Japan the "LP-R560K," a standalone device that supports recording of vinyl records and cassete tapes in CDs, and also offers a voice cancellation function for karaoke sessions.
The device has a retro design will be released in Japan later this month. Teac did not provide priceing details, but it is expected to sell the devcie for about 64,800 yen ($600.)
In addition to recording analog vinyl records and cassette tapes on CD, the voice cancellation function allows you to enjoy karaoke using regular songs, by reducing the level of their vocals. The device features two microphone inputs, with one micrrophone to be available in the retail package.
The LP-R560K also houses a 3.5 W + 3.5 W stereo amplifier, and bass reflex φ 76 mm full range speaker.
Its external dimensions are 470 W × 230 H × 390 D mm and its weight is 11 kg.
Other features include:
- CD playback function (44.1 kHz sampling)
- Adjustable recording level
- 3-speed compatible analog turntable with auto return function
- A cassette player that supports normal and Chrome tapes
- Built-in AM / FM tuner
- LCD display and remote control in Japanese language
- Analog external inputs and outputs
- 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Built-in 3.5 W + 3.5 W stereo amplifierand bass-reflex stereo speaker