Corsair has just introduced the Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB gaming mice, which come with one of two types of sensors: optical and laser. The new mice are engineered with an ergonomic shape and are built with an ultralight chassis for quick and precise movements over gaming sessions.
The Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Mice are available in two models, equipped with either optical or laser sensors.
Advanced CUE software lets gamers fine-tune performance characteristics such as DPI, acceleration, and smoothing to customize button assignments and macros for optimal gameplay. The mice also feature four-zone illumination with up to 16.8 million customizable colors.
- Ergonomic, sub-100 gram body
- Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting
- CUE software offering advanced, personalized performance and color customization
- Available with two sensor types:
- 6400 DPI optical sensor with multi-color smooth, accurate tracking
- 8200 DPI laser sensor with ultra-precise tracking on nearly any surface
- Eight programmable buttons - switches rated for 20 million clicks
- Braided 1.8 meter easy-flex cable
- Sabre RGB Laser Mice - $69.99 MSRP, Sabre RGB Optical Mouse - $59.99 MSRP